Frequently Asked Question
Enable Cookies in Internet Explorer 11
Last Updated 3 months ago
Cookies are sometimes disabled in IE 11.
- Click on the settings gear in the top right and chose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy Tab
- Click Advanced
- Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose one of the following:
- Accept – To automatically accept cookies.
- Block – To automatically block cookies.
- Prompt – To prompt with each cookie request.
- You can also check “Always allow session cookies” if desired.
- Select “OK”, "Apply" when done.