Frequently Asked Question
Wireless Connection for Mac
Last Updated 5 months ago
- Click the on the Wireless icon in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Choose NCU-Onboard
- Choose Connect
- The onboard web page will pull up. After reading the Terms & Conditions, Start
- Choose Student or Faculty/Staff
- If you selected "Student", click Connect with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Enter in your NCU username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- Click Download
- On the window that pulls up, choose to Save File
- After it downloads, open the download in Finder and run it
- Windows may ask if you want to run the file. Click Run.
- It will do some work for a minute or two. If it asks if you want to install the certificate, click Yes
- A window will let you know that you are on the network. Browse away!