Frequently Asked Questions
Wireless Network for Mac
Last Updated 2 years ago
Access NCU Wireless Network – MacTHIS IS A ONCE PER YEAR PROCESS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU NEED TO ACCESS THE WIRELESS
1. Locate the ‘NCU Activate’ wireless network and connect to it:
2. Once connected, open up Safari or Chrome(Note: Firefox will not work)
3. Your web browser will redirect you to the NCU wireless activation page:
4. Enter in your email (OWA) username and password to authenticate against the NCU Activate wireless
5. Your Mac will download an app and you’ll be prompted to install the wireless profile. Click Continue. Answer Install or Continue to any further prompts. The wireless key will be installed on your Mac.
6. Now, connect to the wireless network labeled NCU.
7. Finally, open up your web browser and verify you can connect to the Internet If the above steps don’t work, after logging on in step 4, cancel the download, click on the yellow Click here link, and copy the entire pass code. Connect to the NCU network, and paste in this password box.