Frequently Asked Question
- Click the Windows icon for the Start Menu
- Click the Gear icon for Settings
- Click Network & Internet
- Click Show available networks
- Choose NCU-Onboard
- Choose Connect
- The onboard web page will pull up. After reading the Terms & Conditions, Start
- Choose Student or Faculty/Staff
- If you selected "Student", click Connect with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Enter in your Bushnell username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- Click Download for Windows
- On the window that pulls up, choose to Save File
- After it downloads, open the download. (In most browsers this is done in one of the menus in the upper-right hand corner-- but each browser is different)
- Windows may ask if you want to run the file. Click Run.
- It will do some work for a minute or two. If it asks if you want to install the certificate, click Yes
- A window will let you know that you are on the network. Browse away!
Onboard page not pulling up?
Open a browser window and go to https://onboard.nwcu.edu
Submit a help ticket at https://helpdesk.bushnell.edu/