Frequently Asked Question
Adding NCU E-mail to your iPhone/iPad (Office 365)
Last Updated 10 months ago
- Open the 'Settings' app, and then in the fifth section down, click 'Passwords and Accounts'
- If you have already used NCU e-mail on your iPhone, select your NCU mail account and 'Delete Account'.
- Now go back and choose 'Add Account'.
- Select 'Exchange'.
- Here enter your NCU e-mail address (including the @nwcu.edu at the end), your current email password, and a description such as 'NCU'
- After hitting 'Next', you can choose whether to sync additional information, such as calendars and contacts.
- If you are asked to enter a server address, enter outlook.office365.com
- If you are asked to enter a username, use your full NCU address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose 'Next' and will now see your mail under the 'Mail' app.