Frequently Asked Questions
Adding NCU E-mail to your Android Phone (Office 365)
Last Updated 2 years ago
- If you previously had your NCU e-mail set up on your phone, find the account under 'Settings', and remove the account.
- In 'Settings', choose 'Add Account', then select 'Email'.
- Enter your NCU email address (e.g. email@example.com) and password.
- Choose 'Exchange' as type of account.
- Under 'Domain/Username' you will see your username with a backslash in front of it (e.g. \cjones). Clear this out and enter your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Under 'Server', clear out any text and enter outlook.office365.com
- Make sure that 'Use secure connection (SSL)' is checked. Now hit 'Next'.Continue through the next few screens to finish. You may need to create a PIN or password for the phone if you haven't already.