Frequently Asked Question
Sending Mail from a Shared Mailbox
Last Updated 3 years ago
If you have permission to open a shared mailbox, you may also send mail from that shared mailbox.
- Click New Email in Outlook
- Click the Options Tab
- Chose From
- You now have a "From" button when composing a new message.
- Click From
- Chose "Other E-mail Address"
- Enter the address of your shared mailbox
- Click OK
- Each time you compose a message, click the "From" button to chose which account to send from
- Test this functionality to ensure that permissions are properly set up.