Frequently Asked Question
Add NCU All-Campus Calendar to Outlook
Last Updated 4 years ago
An Internet Calendar (iCal) Subscription keeps your Outlook copy of your Google Calendar up-to-date.
- In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the address: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/t4gdvmk5cr6fqm1sjr7jvomm9c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics, and click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
- Repeat the above steps to add NCU Featured events, with the calendar address of: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/4niignn23pj4lqb334mcs3f1f4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics