Frequently Asked Question
Bushnell Library Email-to-Print
You can email your essays and other documents from your laptops, tablets and phones to a special address that will put your document in the print queue. Your document will print single sided and black and white. The size of your document will determine the amount of time for it to be ready to print. Documents with images may take extra time.
Save your document as a PDF
- In Word or Excel, Choose File -> Save
- Type a name for your file (it can be anything)
- In the “Save as type” box, chose PDF.
Send your document to the Library printer
- From your Bushnell Email account, start a new mail message
- Address the message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use email@example.com for any campus printer
- Click on the paperclip to attach your PDF document
- Browse for and select your document and click OK
- Click Attach
- Click Send
In less than five minutes (if your document contains images, it may take a few more minutes), you should receive an e-mail stating that your job is being processed. You may go to the library copier, scan your ID card, and print your document.
If you receive an error message or your document does not print, please submit a help ticket.