Frequently Asked Question
How do I Find my Classes in BeaconLearning
Last Updated 2 years ago
You can go directly to beaconlearning.nwcu.edu and bookmark this page. If you choose this method, skip to step 4b.
Please note: The video above may not accurately reflect your course; not all courses use the tab format or the Read/Attend/Discuss/Complete rhythm.
- Login to your MyNCU account using your NCU username and password; it’ll be the same password you use for accessing your email.
- Look to the grey tabs on the left-hand side of the screen and locate the tab entitled “Student.” Click.
- Locate the second subgroup that drops down entitled BeaconLearning. Click.
- You’ll be redirected to the BeaconLearning site, and will be prompted to log in. You’ll use the exact same username and password from your MyNCU account.
- On the Welcome Page, locate the Navigation box on the upper left-hand corner of the welcome page. Here, you can expand the current term to quickly find your desired course. Click.
- You can also use your Dashboard in the left menu for another view of the courses you're enrolled in.