Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Find my Classes in BeaconLearning
Last Updated 11 days ago
You can go directly to beaconlearning.nwcu.edu and bookmark this page. If you choose this method, skip to step 4b.
Please note: The video above may not accurately reflect your course; not all courses use the tab format or the Read/Attend/Discuss/Complete rhythm.
- Login to your MyNCU account using your NCU username and password; it’ll be the same password you use for accessing your email.
- Look to the grey tabs on the left-hand side of the screen and locate the tab entitled “Student.” Click.
- Locate the second subgroup that drops down entitled BeaconLearning. Click.
- You’ll be redirected to the BeaconLearning site, and will be prompted to log in. You’ll use the exact same username and password from your MyNCU account.
- On the Welcome Page, locate the Navigation box on the upper left-hand corner of the welcome page. Here, you can expand the current term to quickly find your desired course. Click.
- You can also use your Dashboard in the left menu for another view of the courses you're enrolled in.