Frequently Asked Question
Wireless Connection for Android
Last Updated 5 months ago
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Wi-Fi
- Choose NCU-Onboard
- Choose Connect
- The onboard web page will pull up. (If it doesn't try to navigate to a website in a browser).
- After reading the Terms & Conditions, Start
- Choose Student or Faculty/Staff
- If you selected "Student", select Connect with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Enter in your NCU username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- Select Install the Network
- You will be presented with several download options, including "Download from Google Play" or "Download Locally". Any options should work, but the Google Play option is recommended.
- If you choose to download from Google Play, you will be redirected to Install a Cloudpath app. Install and follow the on-screen directions.
- It will do some work for a minute or two.
- You will then be on the network. Browse away!