Frequently Asked Question
Multi-factor Authentication means that when you sign in to Office 365, you'll be prompted for your Bushnell password AND a second verification. This second verification could be a code in a phone call, text, app notification or other option.
- Let IT know that you're ready for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to be turned on by submitting a help ticket.
- When they tell you it's been turned on, head to https://aka.ms/MFASetup
- Enter your Bushnell email
- You'll be taken to Bushnell's login page
- Enter your Bushnell password
- Click Set it up
- Chose the authentication option you're interested in
- Click Save
That's it! Next time you sign in to any of the Office 365 services, you'll be prompted to verify. We recommend you check the "Remember me for 30 days" check box to remember you for that service on that computer for 30 days.