Frequently Asked Question
Assignment - How to attach a feedback file
Last Updated 11 months ago
- Click "Edit" and "Edit settings" for the Assignment activity (skip this step when adding a new Assignment activity)
- Expand "Feedback types" and check "Feedback files"
- Click Save and display at the bottom
- Click the blue "Grade" button next to a student name
- In the upper right-hand corner you can see the student's submission. Click the document to download it and open it in Word.
- (In Word) Make your changes and edits with Track Changes turned on. Save your new file with edits (and a new title).
- Back in BeaconLearning, scroll down on the right hand panel of the screen until you see the "Feedback files" section.
- You can now upload your edited file here. Click Save at the bottom when finished.