Frequently Asked Question
Wireless Connection for Streaming, Gaming or "Internet of Things" Devices
Last Updated 5 months ago
Note: These instructions work for students only
- On any device with a browser (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone) navigate to https://onboard.nwcu.edu
- After agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, click Start
- Choose Student
- Choose to Connect a gaming or streaming device
- Enter in your NCU username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- A code will appear onscreen. Make note of it (This code will also be sent to your NCU email address).
- On your streaming, gaming or IoT device, connect to the wireless network called "NCU-IoT"
- As a passcode, enter the code from step 6.