Frequently Asked Question
Moving/rearranging items in your gradebook is a little different than other items in your course. It does not work to drag/drop items and you do not need editing turned on to move the items.
Here's a short tutorial video demonstrating the steps below:
- Navigate to your course and the gradebook setup view.
- Click the arrow next to the item you want to move
- Doing this creates little white boxes to display as space holders
- The item you are moving will now have the word (Move) next to it, to indicate it's the one you're moving
- Click on the white box where you want your item to move
- Keep in mind, if you have categories the white boxes that are indented will be within a category while the ones that are outdented will be outside of a respective category