Frequently Asked Question
Want to move an entire "tab" and all of its contents (in the One Topic format)?
- Navigate to your course on BeaconLearning
- Turn editing on
- Have the tab you want to move active (select it)
- At the bottom of the the contents, select "Tabs edition utilities"
- This will open a menu of all of your tabs/named weeks
- Select the tab you want to replace the location of (example - I want to move Tab 2 to Tab 4, I will start on Tab 2 and select Tab 4 to move it to that new location)
- Your page will refresh and your tab will be in its new location with all of its contents
Up to date for Moodle 3.7 (SP 2020)