Frequently Asked Questions
Wireless Connection on iPhone/iPad
Last Updated 2 years ago
- Open the settings App on your iPad/iPhone, and touch the Wi-Fi settings
- Locate the ‘NCU Activate’ wireless network and connect to it
- Once connected, open up Safari.
- Your web browser will redirect you to the NCU wireless activation page. If it doesn't, type https://wireless.nwcu.edu/activate
- Enter in your email (OWA) username and password to authenticate against the NCU Activate wireless
- Your iPad/iPhone will flip back to the settings app and you’ll be prompted to install the wireless profile. Click Install. When a box labeled “Unsigned Profile” comes up, click Install Now. The wireless key will be installed on your iPad
- Open the settings app again, and click Wi-Fi.
- Click the "i" to the right of NCU Activate, then select "Forget this network"
- Click on the wireless labeled NCU.
- Finally, open up your web browser and verify you can connect to the Internet