Frequently Asked Question
- Open the settings App on your iPad/iPhone, and touch the Wi-Fi settings
- Locate the NCU-Onboard wireless network and connect to it
- The onboarding window will pull up.
- After agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, click Start
- Choose Student or Faculty/Staff
- If you are a student, select Connect with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Enter in your Bushnell username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- Tap Download for iPhone, iPad, & iPod
- On current devices, do the following:
- After it says "Profile Download", tap Close
- Tap Settings in the upper-left corner to go back.
- Near the top of the screen, it will say "Profile Downloaded". Tap on this.
- Verify that you wish to Install
- Enter your passcode.
- You are now connected!
- On older devices, do the following:
- The "Install Profile" window should now be up. Tap Install.
- Tap Install to verify
- Enter your iPhone or iPad passcode.
Onboard page not pulling up?
Open a browser window and go to https://onboard.nwcu.edu
Submit a help ticket at https://helpdesk.bushnell.edu/